[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]BACKUP DATABASE permission denied in database ‘XXXX’.
- The user connecting does not have appropriate SQL permissions to access the database (scheduled backups use SQL authentication NOT Windows authentication).
- TCP/IP is not enabled on the SQL server.
- TCP/IP for the SQL server is not set to listen on the correct IP address.
- Mixed mode authentication is enabled on the SQL server.
- The SQL user’s password that the backup is triggering as may be expired