Exceeded the [In-File Delta] -> [Maximum no. of Delta] setting. File “XXXX” is being backed up in its entirety because more than 100 delta files have been generated already.
- This is a large file that has hit the configured delta chain limit, so the full file is being uploaded again and a new chain will be started.
The following options are available:
- Let the backup complete by uploading the full files
- OR reseed the backup set in question
- OR reduce the backup schedule to run less frequently, therefore generating fewer deltas over time
- OR enable delta merge, however you can only have a rolling window retention and not an advanced retention policy with delta merge enabled.