You already have a CyberSecure standard/advanced account, however the software is prompting to setup a trial registration.
- You are logged on as a different local user than the account was originally setup under.
- The local profile folder has been moved or deleted.
You have 2x choices:
Find the original local account the backup was setup/managed under
- Check which active profile the software is referring to.
- Login to the computer as the local user as defined in the active profile
- You should be able to manage the backup under this account
OR migrate the active profile to a different local user
If you want to change the user that the active backup profile is registered under, perform these steps:
- Stop the “online backup scheduler” service
- Copy the ENTIRE .obm or .acb folder into the updated profile path location as specified in home.txt in the previous step
- Edit home.txt to point to the new profile path, eg: “C:\Users\new user\.obm” or “C:\Users\new user\.acb”
- Start the “online backup scheduler” service