- Click on the “Start Menu” and click “Control Panel”
- Select “View : Large Icons” on the top right corner of the screen, if it is not already selected. From all the icons on the screen, select “Administrative Tools”.
- From the tools list, select “Services”.
- From the service list, find the scheduler for your version of the software. For standard users, it will be “Online Backup Scheduler ( CyberSecure Online Backup Standard )” and for advanced users, it will be “Online Backup Scheduler ( CyberSecure Online Backup Advanced )”.
- To stop the scheduler, right click on the selected service and click “Stop” in the pop-up menu.
- To restart the scheduler, right click on the selected service and click “Restart” in the pop-up menu.
- And you are done.
Mac OS X
The following use the “sudo” command to execute with elevated privileges.
- Open “Terminal” (under Applications->Utilities)
- To find which user you are logged in under, type “whoami”.
- Then use the following commands to stop + start the scheduler service. The “sudo” command will prompt for your password – be sure to enter this correctly. It will not echo to the screen.
|Check if the scheduler is running||
|To stop the scheduler||
|To start the scheduler||