- Visit www.cybersecure.com.au in your web browser
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page, where there will be a login box
- Login using your backup login name and password. If these details are not known, refer to the password recovery guide.
- Once logged in, select “File Explorer” from the top menu
- Click the “Restore” button
- The data restore applet will load, and may prompt you for permission to continue, please allow the applet to run:
- Alternatively you may need to add our site to the Java exception list
- Select the backup set to restore and click “Next”
- On the restore screen displayed:
- A dialog will pop up and ask for the encryption key. This key was entered at the time the backup was setup and is secret to you – we do not know any of our clients secret passwords.
- Once the key is entered the restore process will run and complete successfully, you can now access your files in the restored location
- The applet doesn’t load or gives a Java error. The most common cause of this error is due to Java not having permissions to run the applet. Please ensure you have added
“backup-01.cybersecure.com.au” to the Java site exception list.