Client gets the following error message in their backup report: No Data Sent
It could be one of the following reasons:
- The scheduled job is not running on the computer.
- The folder selected for the backup is not changing.
- The backup corrosponding to the folder has not been added to the agent config.
To fix the problem listed in cause point 1 i.e. the scheduled job is not running, follow the listed steps:
- Check the task history.
- Check if the “Run If Logged On” is unchecked.
- Check if the task’s username/password is changed after a change has been made in the user accounts.
- Check if the task remembers the username/password for the account entered into it ( bug in windows task scheduler ).
To Fix the causes listed on number 2 and 3, follow listed procedue.
- Check if the data is being changed in the listed folder.
- Check if there is a backup job corrosponding to this folder in agent config.
- Check if there are any errors in Event Viewer for CyberSecure backup agent, if yes, please contact cybersecure support.