Please follow the instructions below to restore individual emails, contacts, calendars, tasks etc. from CyberSecure Online Backup back into your exchange server. Please note that individual brick level can only be restored using the CyberSecure Online Backup Advanced client.
- Ensure any existing instance of the CyberSecure console is closed
- Open CyberSecure Advanced in 32-bit mode by:
- Open the folder C:\Program Files\CyberSecure Advanced\bin in Windows explorer
- Run the “RunOBC32.bat” script file, which will start CS Advanced in 32-bit mode
- When in the main console, select the [Restore] button
- Select the Exchange mail-level backup set from the list.
- Select the items you want to restore:
- Press the [Start Restore] button to restore
- Restore should complete successfully. Please logon to exchange to get the restored items.