CDP stands for Continuous Data Protection service. It is not being used by the CyberSecure backup tool and can be stopped and disabled:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Go into “Administrative tools”
- Click on “Services”
- From the Services window, scroll down to the “Continuous Data Protection” service
- Right-click and choose “Stop”
- Once the service has been stopped, right-click the service again
- Select Properties from the drop down menu.
- In the window that opens, change the “Start Up” type to disabled and click “Ok”
- Now the CDP service has been disabled and will not start on boot