This procedure would be performed if the encryption key needs to be retrieved from a previous computer or working installation.
- Open the “home.txt” file, which is located under the CyberSecure program files folder (eg: C:\Program Files\CyberSecure Advanced for advanced edition on Windows)
- Browse to the user profile location specified in this file (either a .obm or .acb folder)
- Under this location, take a copy of the entire “config” folder
- Replace the “config” folder under your new installation profile location
- Open CyberSecure and you should be able to retrieve the encryption password