No database file found for ‘Microsoft SQL Server\XXXX\(local)\XXXX’
This error is caused by the database user not having permission to view the database listed in the error message.
- Open SQL management studio and login to the database with admin privileges
- Create a dedicated SQL backup service account, eg: “svc_cybersecure”
- Grant READ permission to the relevant database(s)
- Update the CyberSecure Advanced backup set “database backup settings” to use the newly created backup service SQL account + password.
- Try running the scheduled backup again