- Run services.msc
- Locate the service named:
- “StorageCraft ImageManager”
- Right click and choose “restart”.
- Wait a few seconds and refresh the list (using the F5 key, or via the view menu) to ensure it’s started again.
On occasion the ImageManger.exe process will be blocked and needs to be killed in order for the service to correctly stop and start.
- Open task manager, locate ALL ImageManager.exe, right click and choose “End process”.
- Ensure that there are no ImageManager.exe processes running before attempting to restart the Image Manager service.