Applying a hotfix
Installing the latest hotfix patches on Windows
- Ensure the latest version of CyberSecure Standard/Advanced is installed (available from our support downloads page)
- Download the hotfix package from the above downloads page
- Open “Control Panel”-> “Administrative Tools” -> “Services” and stop the “Continuous Data Protection” and “Online Backup Scheduler” services
- Close the system-tray icon by right-clicking the CyberSecure icon and choosing “Exit”
- In Windows explorer, open C:\Program Files\CyberSecure Standard or C:\Program Files\CyberSecure Advanced
- Replace the “bin” folder with the version from the hotfix ZIP file, overwriting any files that already exist.
- You should now be running the latest hotfix version – open CyberSecure, click on the “About” button and confirm that the version number is higher than the latest version from the downloads page.